Coi Leray’s Mobile Number, Phone Number, Email ID, House Residence Address, Contact Number Information, Biography, Whatsapp, and More possible original information are provided by us here.
Originally from the United States, Coi Leray is known as a hip-hop artist, songwriter, performer, and social media influencer. Notable albums include Everythingcoz, EC2, and Now or Never. The fact that she is the daughter of well-known American television actor Raymond Leon Scott makes her even more well-known. She recently found herself in hot water after making disparaging remarks about her father in her hit single No More Parties.
With the release of her first single, “G.A.N,” Coi made her music debut in December of last year. A large portion of the audience was transfixed by it. After her debut single, “Pac Girl,” she dropped her follow-up in May of this year. Leray’s debut album, “EverythingcoZ,” was released in March of this year. As well as “Get It,” “Gold Rush,” and “No Letting Up,” Coi appeared on several other tracks. The song video also features superstars like Sule, MartinOnTheBeat, and Gu Mitch. The follow-up to “No Longer Mine” was released in September 2018 by Leray.
At the end of last year, her single “Huddy” was released by Republic Records. Her second mixtape, “EC2,” was released between January 26th, 2020, and February 28th, 2010, and included the songs “Good Day,” “Big Dawgs,” and “Huddy.” As well as Tatted Swerve’s “Come Home” and K Dos’ “Games,” the celebrity has appeared in other rappers’ songs as well. As of May 11, 2021, Coi Leray, a person born on that date, will be 24 years old. She grew up in an upper-middle-class family in Boston, Massachusetts, the United States. She is an American national and a devout believer in Christ. As a result, she dropped out of high school at the age of 16 and began to focus solely on her professional endeavors.
Having loved music and singing as a child, she has always aspired to make living performing music. In the process of following her dreams, she has grown into one of the most well-known American hip-hop artists. As a singer and musician, Coi Leray got her start by dropping out of school to pursue her passion. In 2018, she released Everythingcoz, her debut extended play, and it was an instant hit in the music industry. She became an overnight sensation in the music industry after subsequent singles like G.A.N., Pac Girl, and others went viral online. Beyond her professional recordings, she has appeared on stage and in numerous live concerts.
Among her most popular singles are No More Parties, Better Days, Huddy, No Longer Mine, and Froze. Her most well-known albums, including Now or Never and EC2, are both from this period. In addition to her singing and music career, she is an entrepreneur who has created a fashion clothing line and a website.
She is also a brand ambassador for Adidas, Chanel, Box Garments, Puma, and other well-known companies. Aside from that, she’s appeared in a number of reality TV series and worked with a slew of well-known musicians and artists.
In the public eye, her father goes by the name of Benzino, Raymond Leon Scott. Similar to Leray, her mother’s identity has been kept secret until now by the latter’s daughter as well. This boy was raised by Benzino, a famous television personality. In addition to her parents, she has two brothers named Kwane and Taj. She has dual nationality because of her mixed ancestry and her strong connection to the United States (Puerto Rican, German, African- American, and Cape Verdean). Leray also happens to be a devout believer in Christianity. Pressa is now seeing Coi Leray. As of the year 2020, they’ve been together. The couple will make their love public at the 2021 BET Awards.
Also, she shares her surname with the late hip-hop artist Blueface. They were rumored to be dating after being photographed together at Harold’s Chicken. Leray recently posted a video of the two sharing a cheek kiss on her Instagram page. Until recently, neither of them had acknowledged that they were seeing each other.
Trippie Redd was a previous love interest of the rapper. A well-known rapper, Trippie Redd, has a large fan base. The year is 2019, and the couple has been dating for a while now. Coi was a special guest on Redd’s 2019 tour, Life’s a Trip, where they performed together. However, her nomination for a 2021 BET Award for Best Female Hip Hop Artist drew criticism. Then, after a viral video of Leray went viral, there was even more criticism on the internet. Despite her song “No More Parties” reaching the Top 40 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and being certified Platinum, Coi Leray is still a rising star.
The public’s unfamiliarity with the 24-year-old rapper was exposed over the weekend. An online sensation was born when Coi Leray performed in front of a largely uninterested crowd. Some social media trolls used the video to make fun of the EC2 mixtape maker. Although a few Twitter users made fun of Coi Leray, other musicians showed their admiration by praising her work. After a video of Coi Leray’s performance went viral, Nicki Minaj and Polo G visited the depressed singer to offer some words of encouragement.
A musician named Rolling Ray claims that the dazzling rapper Coi Leray has plagiarised his trademark sound, “purr.” Coi Leray has a lovely, hot, and gorgeous appearance and is a young, attractive, and charming girl. With excellent body measurements and a slim and lovely physique, she exudes great appeal. Her body measurements are somewhere between 32-24-34 inches in length, width, and height.
With her height and weight, she is roughly 5 feet 3 inches and 57 kilograms. Beautiful curly black hair that is both long and lustrous complements her stunning and captivating black eyes. Also, her teeth are braced with gold wires, and she has a slew of stunning tattoos covering her entire body. The rapper and singer, celebrity is well-known in the music industry. Since the age of fourteen, Leray has been employed in her field. Her tours and performances also bring in a lot of money for her. Coi reportedly has a fortune in the millions.
The singles “G.A.N” and “Pac Girl,” which went viral, helped her gain notoriety. Her debut album, Everythingcoz, was released in March of this year. According to XXL, Coi Leray dropped “G.A.N” and quit her day job at the age of 16 because she was tired of the 9-5 grind. As a result of the song’s success in her home state, she was noticed by the music industry. He signed a recording contract with Republic Records not long after that. “That’s when I knew I was ready for this s**t,” Leray wrote on her artist profile. The fire has been lit since I quit my job, left my apartment, and moved back in with my mom. “Huddy,” Coi Leray’s debut single, was a huge success, and she’s worked tirelessly since then.
A huge cartoon fan, Coi Leroy even has a Powerpuff Girls tattoo on her calf and can imitate Elmo and Stitch to exact precision. Her debut song was inspired by the Disney film “Stitch and Lilo,” the 23-year-old singer revealed on her Office Magazine cover in December 2019: “I enjoy Stitch and Lilo.” My parents’ names are Benzino and Ray Ray, and I’m the youngest of three siblings. For the record, I like to play with toys, in case you didn’t know. My first name is Coi, and I was born in the year of the pig. Her all-time favorite show is Courage the Cowardly Dog.
She was sixteen when she dropped out of high school to pursue her musical dreams full-time. Over 500,000 people have viewed her “Huddy” music video on YouTube. She was raised in Hackensack, New Jersey, but was actually born in Roxbury, Boston. She is the fourth child in a family of five. Her father is Benzino, a rapper. She started dating rapper Trippie Redd in 2019, but the relationship ended in divorce. She’s been romantically linked to Pressa. Her remix of Gunna and Young Thug’s “K” was a hit.
A bop by Coi Leray can have a positive impact on people’s lives by encouraging them to value themselves and separate themselves from those who denigrate them. To say hello and stay connected, fans and supporters can follow her on their preferred social media platform of choice. As her social media presence grows, she is establishing the foundation for a future career, and she will be a force to be reckoned with. Over 500,000 people have viewed her “Huddy” music video on YouTube. She left school to pursue her dream of becoming a musician.
Coi Leray Phone Number, Email Address, Contact No Information, and More Details
Coi Leray, Boston, Massachusetts
Fanmail Address / Autograph Request Address: NA
Coi Leray Contact Phone Number and Contact Details info
- Coi Leray Phone Number: +1(662)855-1676
- Coi Leray Mobile Contact Number: NA
- WhatsApp Number of Coi Leray: NA
- Personal Phone Number: +1(662)855-1676
- Coi Leray Email ID: CoiLerayBooking@gmail.com
Social Media Accounts of Content Creator ‘Coi Leray ’
- TikTok Account: https://www.tiktok.com/@coileray?lang=en
- Facebook Account (Facebook Profile): https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCoiLeray
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/coi_leray?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
- Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/coileray/?hl=en
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHc6oRZnXXZHZlaxbNkfQg
- Tumblr Details: NA
- Official Website: http://coileray.com/
- Snapchat Profile: NA
Personal Facts and Figures
- Birthday/Birth Date: 11 – 05 – 1997
- Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts
- Wife/GirlFriend: NA
- Children: NA
- Age: 24 Years old
- Official TikTok: NA
- Occupation: Rapper
- Height: 5’ 3″
- Popular Friends: NA
- Salary of Coi Leray: NA
- Net worth: $1.5 million
- Education: Yes
- Total TikTok Fans/Followers: 6 Million
- Facebook Fans: 1581461
- Twitter Followers: 375.8K
- Total Instagram Followers: 5.2 Million
- Total YouTube Followers: 1 Million
|Coi Leray Phone Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Website|
|House address (residence address)||Boston, Massachusetts|
Some Important Facts About Coi Leray:-
- Coi Leray was born on 11 – 05 – 1997.
- Coi Leray is a rising rap sensation born on May 11, 1997, in Boston, Massachusetts. Her given name is Coi Leray Collins, and she is the daughter of legendary rapper and songwriter Benzino. Growing up, Coi Leray’s parents divorced, and she moved to New Jersey with her mother, where she started to cultivate her passion for music.
- As a young girl, Coi Leray began writing and performing music, and her talent soon caught the attention of the public. In 2017, she released her debut single, “G.A.N.,” followed by “Huddy” in 2018, which propelled her further into the music scene.
- In 2019, Coi Leray signed with Republic Records and released her debut EP, “Everythingcoz,” which solidified her place as a rising star in the rap game. Her music is heavily influenced by artists such as Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Missy Elliott, and she has collaborated with notable musicians like Trippie Redd, Gunna, and Lil Durk.
- Coi Leray’s music has received critical acclaim, and her single “Slide” went viral on TikTok in 2020. She has also made appearances on popular late-night talk shows, including The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- In addition to her music career, Coi Leray is a passionate advocate for social justice and has participated in protests and rallies for the Black Lives Matter movement. She has also been candid about her struggles with mental health and has encouraged her fans to prioritize their well-being.
- Coi Leray has a strong presence on social media, with millions of followers on Instagram, where she shares her unique fashion sense and bold hairstyles. She is currently working on her debut studio album and has teased collaborations with major artists. With her vibrant energy, captivating stage presence, and immense talent, Coi Leray is a force to be reckoned with in the music industry.