Phil Collins’s Mobile Number, Phone Number, Email ID, House Residence Address, Contact Number Information, Biography, Whatsapp, and More possible original information are provided by us here.
Phil Collins (Philip David Charles Collins) is an English musician, drummer, singer, and actor who worked for the most part solo and also formed part of the famous ‘Genesis rock group. His career began with acting in the mid-60s, and in the 70s he recognized his passion for music. ‘Genesis’ was a game-changer for Phil. Phil rocked his solo outings in the 1980s and was one of the very few artists who proved their worth in both group and solo music. In the 1980s, he was a cultural rage and had more of the top 40 U.S. singles than any artist of his day.
Some of his greatest individuals of that time are ‘In the Air Tonight,’ ‘One More Night,’ and ‘Another Day in Paradise.’ With approximately 34 million copies sold in eight albums, Collins is surely one of this generation’s best-selling artists. He has received multiple awards in his illustrious career, including six ‘Brit Awards,’ seven ‘Grammy Awards,’ two ‘Golden Globes’ and one ‘Academy Award’ which recognize his service in music and performance.
Philip David Charles Collins was born on 30 January 1951 in Chiswick, London, England. He was an insurance agent for his dad, Greville Philip Austin Collins, while his mom, Winifred June Strange, was a theatrical agent.
While his dad worked a mundane job, Phil was interested in his mother’s job as a child. He accompanied her to the theatres, watching actors perform on stage. This inspired him and led to his growing interest in the performing arts.
On his birthday, he received a drum kit from his parents as a five-year-old child. Though a toy, the kit enjoyed him and captured his attention. He spent hours doing it and as he grew up, he began to get more professional kits than gifts. He slowly gained sufficient interest to begin his professional training.
At the age of 14 in ‘Barbara Speake Stage School,’ he began his training in acting and singing. At that time, music was just another hobby for him, and performing was what he most loved. He fell in love with professional acting and just a few years later he started playing leading roles in several theatrical productions together with several films and television shows.
He listened to the Beatles and was inspired by their “nonsense,” which further stimulated his desire to be a musician. Ringo Starr, their drummer, was his personal hero. Phil also liked the lesser-known British band ‘The Action’ drummer.
Phil started working as a baby, and contact with his mother’s talent agencies helped him bag his initial roles in theatre productions. He played a couple of small roles in ‘Calamity the Cow’ and ‘A Hard Day’s Night,’ but he was not satisfied by acting somewhere deep down. Therefore, during his high school days, he gravitated toward music.
In the mid-70s, the “Genesis” rock band posted an ad for the demand for a drummer, and Collins became the band’s new drummer after an audition in August 1970. Collins toured with the band and played drums and percussions on their albums for the next five years. ‘Nursery Cryme,’ their first album was released in 1971.
In the mid-70s, the lead singer of the band left and for a while, Collins became the lead singer before the band could hire a suitable singer. ‘A Trick of the Tail’ was Collins’ first album ‘Genesis.’ It became a roaring success in both the United States and the United Kingdom. ‘Genesis’ has rethought the prospect of hiring a vocalist with its chart-topping success, as Phil already had.
The band took a break in 1978. In the meantime, Phil tried to keep his personal life under control, but he failed and his relationship with his wife slowed down considerably. In the meantime, on two albums he played drums, ‘Grace and Danger’ and ‘Product.’ Although many bands were hired to make their album productions, Phil was not yet ready to go solo.
By the 1980s, Phil had finally begun to work on his debut solo album ‘Face Value.’ At that time, ‘Genesis’ had reunited and finished its work on the 1980 album ‘Duke.’ The album was very commercial and critical.
He published his second solo album ‘Hello I Must Be Going!’ in 1982 and again won international success. In 1985, Collins released his best-selling album ever, ‘No Jacket Required,’ which topped both the United States and the UK.
Several media houses noticed Phil’s international success and claimed he was better known and more successful as a solo artist. It’s another solo album ‘…But Seriously’ was released in the latter nineties that was well received in the United Kingdom and the USA.
Following an increasing demand for more solo work, in the mid-1990s he left the band ‘Genesis’ and began focusing on his solo efforts. He established the ‘Phil Collins Big Band’ and took over the drums. The scenario changed considerably when his 1996 solo album “Dance into the Light” failed. Critics said his time was over and his fans were tired of his music. His next album, Testify, faced the same fate, and some critics and media firms called it his worst album.
His career was reduced to shambles by the turn of the century. But his previous musical milestones kept his credibility alive, and in the 2000s he received various honors. In 2006, Collins joined two former members of “Genesis” and embarked on a successful tournament entitled “Turn it on Again: The Tour.”
Collins was recognized in March 2010 for his place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and announced his retirement for a short period of time in 2011. Phil announced his ‘Not Dead Yet Tour’ in October 2016. The tour was carried out successfully and positive reviews were received.
In addition to being a TV show, Phil appeared in different films such as ‘Hook,’ ‘Frauds’ and ‘Balto,’ such as ‘The Two Ronnies’ and ‘Miami Vice.’
Three times in his life, Phil Collins married. Andrea Bertorelli’s first marriage. In 1975, the couple got married. The marriage only lasted five years, however, and ended in 1980. The consequences of this divorce had a severe impact on Phil’s mental health and he plunged for a while into a depressed state.
In 1984 he married Jill Tavelman, and the union lasted twelve years. The third wife of Phil was Orianne Cevey. In 1999 they married and in 2008 they divorced. The 25 million pounds divorce settlement was the biggest in British history.
For the next few years, Collins went through depression. However, in 2016, Collins and Cevey came together and have lived together ever since. The status of Phil Collins as one of the leading contemporary pop and adult singers of the 1980s and beyond probably surprised him as it was with many others. The Genesis drummer-turned-vocalist is balding and diminutive, almost 30 years old when his first single, “In the Air Tonight,” was a number two hit in his native United Kingdom. Collins had 13 straight U.S. Top Ten hits from 1984 to 1990.
However, long before that happened, Collins was a child actor/singer who performed as Artful Dodger in OliverLondon !’s production in 1964. (He has a cameo, among other movies, at A Hard Day’s Night.) He got his first music break in his late adolescence when in 1970 he was elected as the substitute drummer for the British art-rock band Genesis. (Collins also maintained a separate career in jazz with the Brand X band.)
Singer Peter Gabriel was at the front of Genesis. In the United Kingdom and the US, they had achieved moderate success with elaborate concept albums before Gabriel left abruptly in 1974. Genesis auditioned without success 400 singers and then decided to let Collins go. The result was a progressive simplification of the sound of Genesis and a growing focus on the expressive, grippy voice of Collins. Then Three… went to gold in 1978, and Duke was more successful.
In 1981, Collins produced his first solo album, Face Value, which was a bigger hit than any Genesis album. He focused on Collins’ voice, often in heavy and haunting contexts, as the “In the Air Tonight,” piano and drum dirge, sounded like something from John Lennon’s debut solo album, the John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band.
In the 80s, Collins succeeded enormously in balancing his continuing solo work with his Genesis membership. Genesis released We Can’t Dance in 1992 and started a comprehensive tournament. When it finished, Collins released Both Sides in 1993 and his first album didn’t produce a single or a multi-platinum hit. In 1995, he announced that he was permanently leaving Genesis. He released Dance Into the Light the following year. Although the album didn’t diagram very much, its subsequent tour was a success. Hits followed in 1998 and Collins recorded his first big band, the Hot Night in Paris, one year later.
Phil Collins Phone Number, Email Address, Contact No Information, and More Details
Phil Collins Addresses:
Phil Collins, Chiswick, Middlesex, London, United Kingdom
Fanmail Address / Autograph Request Address:
Philip Collins Ltd.
25 Ives Street
London, SW3 2ND
Phil Collins Contact Phone Number and Contact Details info
- Phil Collins Phone Number: +44 (0)207 5902600
- Phil Collins Mobile Contact Number: NA
- WhatsApp Number of Phil Collins: NA
- Personal Phone Number: +44 (0)207 5902600
- Phil Collins Email ID:
Social Media Accounts of Content Creator ‘Phil Collins ’
- TikTok Account: NA
- Facebook Account (Facebook Profile): https://www.facebook.com/philcollins
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/PhilCollinsFeed
- Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/officialphilcollins
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/philcollins
- Tumblr Details: NA
- Official Website: NA
- Snapchat Profile: NA
Personal Facts and Figures
- Birthday/Birth Date: January 30, 1951
- Place of Birth: Chiswick, Middlesex, London, United Kingdom
- Wife/GirlFriend: NA
- Children: NA
- Age: 70 Years old
- Official TikTok: NA
- Occupation: Singer / Songwriter
- Height: 5’6″
- Popular Friends: NA
- Salary of Phil Collins: NA
- Net worth: NA
- Education: Yes
- Total TikTok Fans/Followers: Not Known
- Facebook Fans: 7400k Followers
- Twitter Followers: 181.7K Followers
- Total Instagram Followers: 554k followers
- Total YouTube Followers: 1.8M subscribers
|Phil Collins Phone Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Website|
|House address (residence address)||Chiswick, Middlesex, London, United Kingdom|
Some Important Facts About Phil Collins:-
- Phil Collins, a legendary artist hailing from London, England, is a true multi-hyphenate, excelling as a singer, songwriter, musician, and producer.
- With his dynamic drumming and soaring vocals, Collins catapulted to fame as the frontman of Genesis and later became a solo sensation.
- Over the course of his illustrious career, Collins has racked up an impressive collection of awards, including seven Grammys, two Golden Globes, and an Academy Award.
- With more than 150 million albums sold worldwide, Collins has cemented his place as one of the best-selling musicians of all time.
- Boasting eight solo albums and 15 studio albums with Genesis, Collins has crafted a vast and diverse body of work.
- His most iconic solo tracks, such as “In the Air Tonight,” “Against All Odds,” and “Another Day in Paradise,” have become pop culture staples.
- Collins is not just a music legend but also an accomplished actor, having graced the silver screen in several films and TV shows.
- With a heart as big as his talent, Collins is a dedicated philanthropist and has supported organizations such as UNICEF and the Prince’s Trust.
- Renowned for his drumming chops, Collins has earned accolades for his technical prowess and unique style.
- In 2010, Collins was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Genesis, cementing his place in music history.
- Throughout his career, Collins has collaborated with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, and Robert Plant.
- He has also lent his composing talents to film scores, most notably on Disney’s Tarzan and Brother Bear.
- Despite his musical accomplishments, Collins has battled various health issues, including hearing loss, spinal problems, and nerve damage.
- Though he announced his retirement from music in 2011, Collins returned to the stage in 2017 for a solo tour.
- Collins has been married three times and is the proud father of five children.
- In recognition of his contributions to music, Collins has been honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- With his soulful and powerful voice, Collins has captivated audiences and earned a place among the greatest drummers of all time, according to Rolling Stone and Modern Drummer.
- Despite his tremendous success, Collins remains humble and focused on his love for music, his greatest passion and inspiration.
- For fans of Collins, his music will continue to stand the test of time, inspiring new generations with its timeless appeal.
- With his iconic style, boundless talent, and generous spirit, Phil Collins is a true legend of music and a beloved cultural icon.