Vijaya Nirmala was an indian actress basically from south film industry. She died on June 26, 2019. she was born on Feb 20,1946 in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Vijaya Nirmala age was 73 years. Not just an actress she was also an Film Producer & Film Director in south industry. She will be remembered for her work in Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil films.
Vijaya Nirmala was one of the famous actresses who had started acting from her child age. When she was seven years old, she started her acting vocation as a chid artist. She started with Tamil film titled ‘Machcha Rekhai’ in the year 1950. She made her appearance in her next film ‘Panduranga Mahatmyam’ in 1957 in the Telugu film. During her next film she was only 11 years of age. In 1964 she got to the popularity and earned the star tag through the Malayalam hit film ‘Bhargavi Nilayam’.
She was previously married to Late K.S. Murthy . They both had a son- Vijaya Naresh. Unfortunately, Their marriage ended in divorce and Vijaya again get married 2nd time with the Telugu megastar Krishna. Most of the people dont know that Vijaya Nirmala was the stepmother of popular actors like Manjula Swaroop, Ramesh Babu and Mahesh Babu.
Vijaya Nirmala died on June 26,2019 continental Hospital, Gachibowli, Hyderabad in the state of Telangana, India. The reason of her death is heart attack . She was 73 years old.
|Vijaya Nirmala Bio Data
|Indian Film Actress, Film Producer & Film Director
|Physical Stats & More
|5'5" (5 feet 5 inch)
|75 (in kilograms)
165 lbs (in pounds)
|Date of Birth
|February 20, 1946
|73 Years (As in 2019)
|Zodiac sign / Sun sign
|Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Machcha Rekhai (1950)
|Hobbies & Interests
|Travelling, Listening Music, Reading
|Sridevi Kapoor , Kajal Aggarwal
|Boys, Affairs and More
|Will be added soon
|Will be Added Soon
|Will be Added Soon
Things To Know About Actor and Director Vijaya Nirmala:
- In 2002, when she was performing as the female director of most films, her name was enlisted in the Guinness Book of Records.
- In her career as a director, she directed total 44 Telugu movies.
- In her acting career, She has acted in over 200 films, including Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies.
- She married to the Telugu veteran actor Krishna (megastar) in 1969.
- In the year 1998, Vijaya also debut on the small screen (as a Tv actress) with Pelli Kanuka produced by Balaji Telefilms.