Sylvester Stallone’s Mobile Number, Phone Number, Email ID, House Residence Address, Contact Number Information, Biography, Whatsapp, and More possible original information are provided by us here.
The world may find it difficult to comprehend that a man who previously struggled to secure film roles has gone on to become one of Hollywood’s most illustrious performers. Sylvester Stallone, dubbed “Hollywood’s Virile Man,” made a name for himself in the industry by landing modest roles and authoring screenplays. To date, his most renowned portrayals were ‘Rocky Balboa’ and Vietnam War veteran ‘John Rambo.’ His collaborations with other industry heavyweights such as Jean-Claude Van Damme and Arnold Schwarzenegger in the films “The Expendables” and “The Expendables 2” have been commercial successes. Stallone is a multi-talented personality who is best recognized for his typical garbled speech patterns and lopsided smile. He is currently an actor, writer, director, and producer. Aside from the ‘Rocky’ pictures, he starred in a number of other films that earned positive reviews but lacked the monetary success of ‘Rocky’ and ‘Rambo.’ To break away from the stereotyped “tough” parts, he revived his fans’ interest by acting in a variety of films in different genres, such as “Paradise Alley” and “Zookeeper,” both of which fell short of expectations.
As obstetricians attempted to pull him out of his mother’s womb with forceps, he was born with the lower half of his face paralyzed. This severed a nerve, resulting in irreversible malformation in the lower half of his mouth, tongue, and chin.
He attended Notre Dame Academy and Lincoln High School in Philadelphia after his parents split. Before attending the University of Miami, he previously attended Charlotte Hall Military Academy. In 1970, he was cast in his first soft-core pornography film, “The Party at Kitty and Stud’s.” Stallone claimed later in life that he made the movie out of desperation because he needed the money. In the same year, he starred in the film “Rebel,” which catapulted him to national prominence.
In 1971, he also starred in the off-Broadway play “Score,” which lasted for 23 performances. Radley Metzger later adapted the storey into a film. He also appears as an extra in Woody Allen’s film “Bananas” and the thriller “Klute.”
He appeared in the Jack Lemmon picture “The Prisoner of Second Avenue” in 1975, and he also appeared in the films “Farewell, My Lovely,” “Capone,” and “Death Race 2000.”
Stallone’s first breakout picture, ‘Rocky,’ an action-drama feature for which he also created the script, brought him a lot of promise and hope in the year 1976. The film is widely regarded as one of his most commercially successful to date.
He made his directorial debut in 1978 with the picture “Paradise Alley,” after swooning over the popularity of “Rocky.” He also appeared in the film ‘F.I.S.T.,’ which is based on the life of James Hoffa.
In 1979, he developed and acted in the sequel to “Rocky,” “Rocky II,” which was a sleeper hit as well. He starred in the films “Escape to Victory” and “Nighthawks” two years later.
Following the popularity of ‘Rocky,’ he went on to feature in another action picture, ‘First Blood,’ in 1982, playing Vietnam War veteran ‘John Rambo.’ This went on to be a critical and financial success at the box office. The film’s sequels, ‘Rambo: First Blood Part II’ and ‘Rambo III,’ however, were not as well received.
In 1982, he continued the ‘Rocky’ series with ‘Rocky III,’ which was followed three years later by ‘Rocky IV.’ He worked out and began a rigorous training regimen in order to do full honor to the job, and as a result, he became a well-known fitness icon.
In 1987, he chose to branch out from his “tough nut” roles and starred in “Over the Top,” a film that was not in his usual genre. The picture, however, did not perform well at the box office and was critically panned. Two years later, he acted in the hit film ‘Tango and Cash,’ which was set in a different genre.
In 1990, he starred in ‘Rocky V,’ the fifth edition of the ‘Rocky’ series. The film was supposed to be the final instalment in the saga, but it bombed at the box office. He attempted his hand at humor during the next two years, but failed terribly in films like “Oscar” and “Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot.”
He starred in the critically acclaimed picture ‘Cliffhanger,’ which restored his fans’ faith in his acting ability. He also starred in the futuristic film ‘Demolition Man’ that same year.
He starred in a spate of successful movies from 1994 to 1996, including “The Specialist,” “Judge Dredd,” and “Assassins.”
In 1997, he starred alongside Robert De Niro and Ray Liotta in the low-budget film “Cop Land,” which was a mediocre box-office success. The next year, he provided the voice for the animated blockbuster ‘Antz.’
He appeared in the films ‘Get Carter,’ ‘Driven,’ ‘Avenging Angel,’ ‘D-Tox,’ ‘Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over,’ ‘Taxi 3′, and ‘Shade’ between 2000 and 2005. He was also a co-host for the boxing series “The Contender” in 2005.
In 2005, he took a break from acting to host and advise contestants on the reality show, “The Contender.”
After taking a sabbatical from acting, he returned to Hollywood in 2006 with the sixth Rocky picture, “Rocky Balboa,” which was a critical sleeper smash. He launched the fourth installment of the ‘Rambo’ series, simply titled ‘Rambo,’ two years later. This film was also a box office triumph.
In 2009, he made a cameo appearance in the Bollywood film “Kambakkht Ishq,” alongside Kareena Kapoor and Akshaye Kumar. The next year, he starred in one of the year’s biggest box office hits, “The Expendables.”
The sequel to the film, titled “The Expendables 2,” was released in 2012. In the following year, he starred in the action picture ‘Bullet to the Head,’ based on the novel ‘Du Plomb Dans la Tete.’
Sylvester Stallone Phone Number, Email Address, Contact No Information, and More Details
Sylvester Stallone Addresses:
Sylvester Stallone, New York City, New York, USA
Rogers & Cowan
1840 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Sylvester Stallone Contact Phone Number and Contact Details info
- Sylvester Stallone Phone Number:(310) 854-8100
- Sylvester Stallone Mobile Contact Number: NA
- WhatsApp Number of Sylvester Stallone : NA
- Personal Phone Number:(310) 854-8100
- Sylvester Stallone Email ID:
Social Media Accounts of Content Creator ‘Sylvester Stallone ’
- TikTok Account: @Sylvester_Stallone
- Facebook Account (Facebook Profile): https://www.facebook.com/SylvesterStallone
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/TheSlyStallone
- Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/officialslystallone
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Jz31nwV29PVwka6nYQO_A
- Tumblr Details: NA
- Official Website: NA
- Snapchat Profile: @Sylvester_Stallone
Personal Facts and Figures
- Birthday/Birth Date: July 6, 1946
- Place of Birth: New York City, New York, USA
- Wife/GirlFriend: NA
- Children: NA
- Age: 75 Years old
- Official TikTok: NA
- Occupation: Actor
- Height: 5’9
- Popular Friends: NA
- Salary of Sylvester Stallone : NA
- Net worth: NA
- Education: Yes
- Total TikTok Fans/Followers: Not Known
- Facebook Fans: 11M followers
- Twitter Followers: 2.9M Followers
- Total Instagram Followers: 13.8 million followers
- Total YouTube Followers: 97 subscribers
|Sylvester Stallone Phone Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Website|
|House address (residence address)||New York City, New York, USA|
Some Important Facts About Sylvester Stallone:-
- Sylvester Stallone was born on July 6, 1946.
- Sylvester Stallone, born on July 6, 1946, in New York City, overcame a speech impediment as a child, which helped him develop his unique speaking style. Despite being expelled from 14 schools for behavioral issues, Stallone pursued his passion for acting and landed small roles in films such as “Bananas” and “Klute” in the early 1970s.
- It was in this decade that Stallone wrote the script for “Rocky” in just three days, and even though the studio objected, he insisted on playing the lead role. “Rocky” went on to become a critical and commercial success, winning three Oscars, including Best Picture, and Stallone played the character of Rocky Balboa in eight movies, the most recent being “Creed II.”
- Apart from his acting career, Stallone is a published author, accomplished artist, and avid collector of movie memorabilia. He has been married three times, has five children, and is a devout Catholic who has credited his faith with helping him overcome personal struggles and addiction issues.
- Stallone has also been actively involved in several charitable organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Special Olympics. In 2011, he was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame for his contributions to the sport through his portrayal of Rocky Balboa.